* SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR 2022 HORSE SHOWS*
1. We request that you still keep 6ft apart from other exhibitors/show attendees
2. Masks/face coverings are no longer required when you are not mounted on a horse.
3. We encourage everyone to use Horseshowing.com or email entries prior to the show
4. There will be one side of the secretaries stand for show sign in and one side of the building for show sign outs
5. Please try to keep it to one representative from each farm/exhibitor at the secretaries building at a time.
We are so excited to finally get back to showing and we can't wait to see you all there as well! Lets remember to practice all NJ safety protocols and remember to social distance as much as possible!!
* This year we are going to offer year end awards to ALL exhibitors (members and non members) who have competed in at least 3 shows for the 2022 show season. Each Discipline will be awarding Champion thru 6th places for each division.
*To qualify for Colonial Classic you must be a current 2022 member of DVHA.
* January 3, 2020- 2019 Annual Year End Awards Banquet reservation forms due by 1/20/2020. Banquet will be held on February 1, 2020!!!
*DVHA Clean Up Day will be held on April 20th, 2019 from 10am until about 2pm. Volunteers are needed and will be given double hours for this day. If you would like to volunteer please contact Kristin at email@example.com.
* DVHA Banquet Reservation Forms for the 2018 Banquet are Due by January 10th, NO Reservations will be accepted after January 15th!!!!
* May 26, 2018- There has been a revised schedule for the Hunter show on May 27th!! Any questions please contact one of the show co-chairpersons!